Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So I'm a Blogger?

Oh hell yes. I've finally found something that I want to do with my SL. I'm going to blog about what I wear! Hopefully, someone likes what I wear and will give the designers more business. Right now, I'm doing this for fun so I probably won't update everyday. I'll try my best to stay consistent though! FYI, I do NO touch ups to my pictures. All I do is crop them. I want you guys to see the true quality of the items I blog. Also, to make the images bigger, just click them.


So without further ado, on to the fashion! :)


Where I live, the weather is changing and the temperature is dropping. So, because of that, I've decided to dress for the season. I hope you like! 





I feel like my green pumps really set the outfit off. My fav part of my outfit is the sweater! I think the cowl neck is tooooo cute!




I took this pose to show off the heel of the shoes. Love it!



I love my eye color. Exile does a REALLY good job with eyes. Oh yeah, I had to show the nails up close.

Style Card:

Hair: Dernier Cri - Amanda - Brown Shades
Earrings: Shade Throne - Moss Earrings - Turquoise
Sweater: Kyoot - Two Sugars - Taupe (50L Fridays Purchase)
Jeans: Armidi - Grace Jeans - Indigo 
Shoes: Kookie - Vo Pumps - Green Grass (50L Fridays Purchase)
Nails: Pixel Mode - Sculpted Nail V2 - Platinum Edition V2 - Glitter
Eyes: Exile - Shine Lustrous Aubergine
Lashes: Glow Studio - Bolder - She
Skin: Belleza - Elle BR SK 13 HB
Shape: My Own
Poses: Glitterati - Breast Cancer Awareness 2010 (Free)

xo.rio


No comments:

Post a Comment