Tuesday, November 30, 2010

sailor moon.

Y'all remember that show? I used to LOVE it! I would rush home after school just so I could watch the new episode. So when I was putting this look together, I had one of my fav childhood cartoons in mind. I hope I reminded y'all of Sailor Moon as well!

Yeah, this looks like Sailor Moon, but really I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I put this on. Really, I was just like "Hmmm, what kind of off the wall ish can I put on today?". So here we are. With an extremely pulled back ponytail from elikatira (for all you seasoned SLers, that's ETD!), this look gives off a very high-fashion, regal kind of vibe. I got the jacket from The Sea Hole. It comes with shorts, but I think the jacket goes better with the jeans. Plus, I don't like doing everything just one color and with this look, if I put on the shorts, I would have looked like a big rain cloud. These ultra comfortable boots from COCO seem to pull the look together. The criss-crossing straps make the boots very detailed, but not soooo detailed that they take away from the jacket. 
LOOK. AT. THE. DETAIL! I honestly don't believe this picture does this jacket the justice. I think you all should go out and buy this fit so y'all can know what I'm talking about! What I LOVE about this jacket are the ruffles and the design in the back. The thing about this jacket is, it makes the wearer look very Victorian, but without being pretentious. Plus, the boots make it look really casual. Also, isn't this ponytail just the CUTEST?! 
I only took this picture to show off the ruffles in the jacket and the strings on the boots. Told y'all I wasn't lying! Both are highly detailed, and are at a very reasonable price! Don't even ask why my eyes are closed. I don't know either. 


Style Card:

Hair: elikatira - Say - Brown 6 (Store Gift)
Earrings: JCNY - Iconoclast Classic Diamond Studs
Jacket: The Sea Hole - Fog Frock Coat and Shorts Set
Jeans: Armidi - Grace Jeans - Black
Boots: COCO - Knee High Boots


Taxi Cabs:

1 comment:

  1. I found you from SLuniverse and wanted to welcome you to the SL fashion blogging world. I started in November too. I added my follow to ur page and hope perhaps you would do the same with mine. I only have 2 followers right now. *hugsssss and GL
    http://www.whataboutmeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete