Sunday, November 28, 2010

casual glamor.

Usually I focus on shoes and hair, but with this post I'm focusing on the graphic tee. It's from Garbage Glam, and the designer is LustfulBarBiie Sugarplum. Her store isn't open yet, but since I'm her sister, I got an exclusive! Anyways, enjoy!

With this look, I was trying to go for a really relaxed look, but fab enough to walk into a boutique and not get stared at. The cropped, relaxed fit of the tee is what makes this outfit, in my opinion. The phrase on the shirt (Jesus Loves You. But I'm His Favorite) is an attention grabber and a great conversation starter. The tutu makes this really cute and quirky. It's probably my favorite of all the short skirts that I have. I think because it's short enough without being slutty is why I love it so, so, SO much!
The hair here is perfect for a day out shopping. The layers make it manageable, but doesn't make you look like a soccer mom. Paired with this ultra sexy shades from Reek, you're guaranteed to turn heads! The tee gives off a "just rolled out of bed" vibe which I love. The witty phrase is what makes it even better. Sure you're probably going to offend someone, but at least you're FABULOUS while offending! Plus, they're probably just jealous that they aren't Jesus' favorite. *wink* With this graphic tee, Garbage Glam DEFINITELY delivered! 

Seeeee! Look at the haircut! The layers are perfect for this look! Also, LOOK AT THE SHOES! Normally, I wouldn't put high-priced items in my blog because I like to blog about reasonably priced pieces. But BABY, these shoes are f'ing FETCH! The Avas are one of my fav lines from Stiletto Moody. Now I'm not going to lie, it's a bitch trying to get these shoes to match your skin and there's enough scripts in one shoe to lag a Class 5 sim. But since I'm a fashion whore, I think it's worth it. Well... sometimes, but that's besides the point. THE POINT IS, these shoes make this outfit simply adorable. Like I said, if you walk into a boutique with this on, you'll turn HEADS! With the chunky bangles and the blood red nails, you'll have people inspecting your outfit as soon as you rezz!



And that's it! Hopefully I gave you guys great ideas to put with stuff you already have in your inventory. Maybe even convinced you to go out and purchase the outfit! Y'all know the drill, Style Card and Yellow Cabs are below! And I'm GONE!

Style Card:

Hair: Truth - Skyla - Browns - Chestnut
Shades: Reek - Park Shades
Bangles: CREAMSHOP - Glam Bangle - Bangle
Shirt: Garbage Glam - Jesus <3 You Tee
Skirt: COCO - Ruffle Skirt - Lace Black (Group Gift)
Shoes: Stiletto Moody - Bare Ava Gold - Black

Yellow Cabs:

Reek Mainstore
Stiletto Moody

No comments:

Post a Comment