Thursday, November 18, 2010

girl's night out.

For today's look, I tried to put together something I would wear to a lounge or a comedy club (if I were 21) in SL. I went for a slightly relaxed, yet classically chic ensemble. The focal point for this look is the hair. To draw attention to the style and cut, I went with neutral colors. Anyways, I hope you like!

I absolutely love the cut of this hair. I admit that I am a little biased when it comes to hair because for some reason, I always fall in love with ANY kind of asymmetrical bob. Especially if it has layers. This hair comes with a HUD that allows you to add streaks and it allows for a small piece of hair to be in your mouth. Also, the hair comes with a mirror image. I love my wigs, and Magika always delivers!

If y'all haven't noticed, I love my prim clothes. As long as the prims aren't ratchet, the more the merrier! That's exactly what most of this outfit is made of. The jacket, I got it from Maitreya. When I saw it on the wall, I instantly fell in love with it. The work was so good, I thought it was photoshop trickery, but I took a chance. And I'll be damned, the jacket looked GOOD! The same goes for the miniskirt! I saw the skirt while shopping in the Heartless City sim. I was wondering around, and lo' and behold Lelutka had a vendor store! So I bought it, because what inventory isn't complete without a quality miniskirt? As you can see, the skirt prim is a little off, but that can be fixed with minor adjusting. Make sure you make a copy of the skirt before you modify!
I am a firm believer that the shoes make the outfit. You can have the flyyest 'fit on the Grid, but if your shoe game is lacking, then you're losing. Point. Blank. Period. Now personally, I'm a complete shoe whore. I can admit that, and no I don't a 12 step program. I'm a functioning addict, thank you very much. Lord, I've started rambling. OK... let's focus. Shoes. These are from Lelutka, and these are just smexy! These round-toe pumps are perfect for a night out with the girls. You're guaranteed to grab any guy's attention with these pumps, because they make your legs look GREAT!
Look at the legs! I wasn't lying! Did I mention that my fav parts of the jacket were the sleeves? The scrunched, elbow-length sleeves kind of give this look a casual appeal. Probably why I love it so much.
Isn't that just the cutest?! This feature may be why I love Magika hair so much. I think the hair in my mouth makes me look innocent. Right? Maybe? 

So that's it for this post! I hope y'all enjoyed it. Also, I'm starting something new! If I mention a store by name in my posts (excluding the Style Card), I'm going to have a Yellow Cab (SURL) to the store! I think that's only fair. Anyways, until next time...
 
xo.rio


Style Card:
(note: skin, eyes, shape, cleavage, and poses are all the same from previous posts.)

Hair: Magika - Aina - Brown Pack
Jacket: Maitreya - Camden Jacket - Beige
Shirt: fri.day - Basic Cami - White (In Store Freebie)
Nails: Pixel Mode - Sculpted Nail V2 - Platinum Edition V2 - Glitter
Skirt: Lelutka - Paine Mini - Navy
Shoes: Lelutka - Saffron Pumps - Tan

Yellow Cabs:


No comments:

Post a Comment