Wednesday, November 17, 2010

rawr.

So I felt like going CRAZAY with the accessories today. Don't judge, I just like to blang! Anywho, as I was deciding on what to wear, I thought to myself. I said, "Self." Then Self said, "Hmm?". Then I said, "I should to leopard print today"! And so here we are. I hope you like!

The first item I put on was the skirt. I usually start from the top and work my way down, but I decided to start from the middle and branch out. As you can see, the skirt is made with the CUTEST pleats! The skirt also comes it a belt option and a t-shirt, but the t-shirt made me look preggers.

What I REALLY love about these shoes is the spider web on the side. Originally, I purchased them to go with my Halloween costume, but I love them so much I've made them part of my everyday wardrobe. Plus, I'm so attached to the cool design on the side. Luckily, if you tire of the spiderweb (I'm sure I won't), the shoes come with a HUD so that you are able to turn it on and off (among other options!).



I honestly believe that the accessories make this outfit. Like I said, I probably went overboard, but whatev! I think the extraness is what makes the 'fit stand out. I feel like it kinda gives a "LOOK AT ME!" statement, without being obnoxious. Plus, if you didn't want the chunky jewelry, the hat that is shown pretty much rawks on it's own.

 Yeah, so... rawr.

Style Card:

Hair: Lamb - Stargaze - Kit Kat
Shades: Shade Throne - Blues Explosion Sunglasses - Black
Earrings: Iced - Doorknocker Earrings - Gold
Shirt: Suicidal Unborn - Basic Top - Black
Bangle: Creamshop - Glam Bangle - Black
Ring: Glow Studio - I Am Your Present Ring - Red (In Store Freebie)
Skirt: Milk Motion - My Short Skirt - Leopard (Purchased from The Dressing Room)
Shoes: SLink - Tabitha Plateau Pumps - Red
Cleavage: Ayumi (Available on Marketplace)
Skin: Belleza - Elle BR SK Line #4 - 12
Poses: Glitterati 

xo.rio

No comments:

Post a Comment